Thursday, March 20, 2014

Time travel

Jayvee R. Marjes
2013-13902
THY
Science of Time Travelling
            Time travelling has always been an issue in science. As time goes by, a lot of hypotheses and theories has been made on how we can travel in time. They have high hopes on achieving this kind of experiment. They’ve made a lot of experiments to know what we can do to travel in time or to control time. In the very end, scientists have made a conclusion; we can travel in time if can achieve a speed faster than light. But this phenomenon is not yet possible. We can’t barely reach the speed of sound, which is a lot slower than the speed of light. But I believe, our scientists will find a way to make this thing possible.
            I was amazed on how scientists form such hypothesis. This topic has really impressed me a lot. I’ve been really curious on how we can achieve the speed on light to prove their hypothesis. I’m getting excited how it will turn out. For now, they believed that we can make a disturbance in the 3-dimensional plane to go to a different dimension, which they thought will be the past and the present.

            With all of this hypotheses and theories on time travelling, I’m getting a lot more excited on the outcome. I want to see persons travel back or forward in time, or better yet, I want to travel in time myself. This would be a major breakthrough in the field of science, though it will took a lot of time for this to happen, maybe a decade, or a century. But I’m hoping that I will witness such breakthrough in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment